Mobile Active Defense: Put your Smartphones, Pads and Tablets into compliance – in hours
Mobile Device Management (MDM) software secures, monitors, manages and supports mobile devices deployed across the enterprise, both company-owned and employee-owned (BYOD) devices. By controlling and protecting the data and configuration settings for all mobile devices in the network, MDM can reduce support costs and business risks, while optimizing the functionality and security of a mobile communications network.
Mobile Enterprise Compliance and Security Server
Connecting mobile devices to Enterprise networks substantially increases the risk of data breaches, loss of sensitive customer and company data, and falling afoul of government regulatory bodies.
Mobile Active Defense is a Mobile Enterprise Compliance and Security – MECS – solution that secures your mobile enterprise to the most stringent compliance and security standards. The MECS Server extends existing enterprise and network security policies across mobile platforms with complete encryption, geo-location and granular firewall controls and a suite of anti-virus, malware, content filtering and device management tools.
Zero Footprint Security
- Does not slow down the device
- Does not use valuable memory
- Does not use storage space other than the small app and help videos
- Does not use any CPU resources
- Does not use costly bandwidth to keep your smartphone current with the latest security updates
- Comprehensive management security, compliance and remediation
- Enterprise firewall policy and control for mobile devices
- Granular and customizable policy management
- Encryption and VPN protection
- Certificates Authority for user provisioning/deprovisioning
- Secure Email and URL content filtering
Read more about Mobile Active Defense:
Product Data Sheet