Maximize Business Continuity for Your Entire Verint Impact 360 and Avaya WFO Environments.
- Are you looking for comprehensive metrics around your system's performance?
- Are you getting non-actionable information from your applications' native monitoring tools?
- Do your contact center productivity and compliance tools work less than optimally?
The answer is Global Monitor®.
Global Monitor® is the only application-specific managed service that collects key application, hardware, operating system and infrastructure metrics in order to effectively monitor your systems’ health status. The service provides your support teams with correlated and actionable alerts for current or trending issues which may have a negative effect on your business operations.
Cut through the noise to understand what's really happening with your contact center applications.
Global Monitor is optimized for the Verint Impact 360 and Avaya Aura WFO contact center applications. Smart Alerts classify alerts by criticality, based on user preferences, to draw attention to both urgent issues affecting current uptime and performance, as well as highlighting negative trends. With customizable notification and escalation workflows, and a Web Portal that puts key information at your fingertips.
Watch how Global Monitor works
Deliver maximum system uptime to meet company directives and SLAs while staying in compliance with regulatory or statutory requirements.
- Experienced technicians monitor your Verint Impact 360 or Avaya WFO applications in real time, 24x7x365.
- Comprehensive: monitoring of recording, database, transcription, WFM and other key system functions.
- Actionable alert data including potential root causes for conditions observed.
- Secure. Only metrics surrounding the data is collected. No propriety data, including Verint data and voice files, is collected.
- Expansive. Optional root-cause analysis and problem resolution when combined with our Help Desk service.
- Customized to your unique contact center environment and business operations. Choose the alert thresholds that fit your business model as well as how, when and who receives the alerts.