Use Captured Data to Improve Your Operations
Contact centers of all sizes around the globe rely on Verint® call recording solutions for full-time and compliance recording. Verint and Adtech Global provide a reliable, scalable turn-key solution for full-time call recording and compliance call recording to capture, evaluate, and learn from customer interactions seamlessly in TDM, IP, and mixed telephony environments. Verint's Impact 360® Call Recording is a robust, reliable full-time recording solution to help contact centers meet a range of needs including capturing, indexing and retrieving up to 100 percent of customer and caller interactions in traditional TDM, IP, mixed telephony, and mobile phone environments.
Impact 360 Quality Monitoringincludes advanced data storage, retrieval, and presentation capabilities, along with tools to evaluate and enhance staff performance, coaching and training. Quality Monitoring is a powerful solution that offers visibility into how well your agents interact with your customers — and how effectively your processes and technologies support them. Synchronized voice and data recording enables conversations to be captured between your customers and agents, as well as the corresponding activities taking place at agents’ desktops. Recorded interactions are tagged and stored automatically for easy, intuitive search and replay to enable authorized users throughout your company to view the entire flow of the contact, including transfers, conferences, and hold times.
Features & Benefits
- Screen and Call Recording to capture conversations between agents and customers, as well as activities taking place at agents' desktops
- Data Storage and Retrieval to enable scaling of hundreds of terabytes while reducing or eliminating the need for traditional archiving
- Administration and Reporting to provide multiple workforce optimization administration across multiple sites, helping you make better decisions faster
- Contact Visualizer to depict volumes of captured interactions graphically to quickly identify patterns and trends within your recorded contacts
- Encryption Management to comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards using AES-256 encryption, allowing protection when data is recorded, in transit and archived
- Evaluations with Quality Monitoring to design intelligent forms quickly and tailor them to your business objectives
- Additional Functions available for Impact 360 that can help you address specific requirements of your business
All information is based on Verint's 5th-Generation, Impact 360® Workforce Optimization Suite.